Every introvert alive knows the exquisite pleasure of stepping from the clamor of a party into the bathroom and closing the door. —Sophia Dembling - The Introvert’s Way: Living a Quiet Life in a Noisy World
100% proven zodiac analyses
short-tempered kind-hearted babies
stubborn knucklehead cuties who are nice to everyone
intelligent blabber-mouths w a great sense of humor
over-emotional compassionate lil cupcakes
melodramatic fun-loving fucks
creative whiny pissbabies who are intellectually stimulating
ditsy carefree pacifist qts
intensely emotional secretive bad bitches
honest philosophical travel-agents who don't give a fuck
organized self-driven sarcastic dickheads
extroverted detached open-minded freaks
sensitive lazyasses who are ideological + creatively stimulating
asked: I tagged you in a post (you can find it in your activity) RULES: JUST INSERT YOUR ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS BELOW. TAG AT LEAST 10 FOLLOWERS.
- BIRTHDAY: January 18th
- GENDER: Male
- SEXUALITY: Gay.
- HEIGHT: 5’11”
- TIME ZONE: GMT
- WHAT TIME AND DATE IS IT THERE: August 27th, 11:28pm
- AVERAGE HOURS OF SLEEP I GET EACH NIGHT: About 9-10? Probably 8 of actual sleep and then an 1-2 slipping in and out of consciousness.
- OTPS: Scott and Isaac (Teen Wolf), Stefan and Caroline (Vampire Diaries) and Draco and Hermione (Harry Potter).
- THE LAST THING I GOOGLED WAS: Oread. A clue on Mum’s crossword was something along the lines of ‘Greek mountain nymph’ and I wanted to double-check.
- FIRST WORD THAT COMES TO MIND: ορος. It’s Ancient Greek for mountain and how I figured out the aforementioned clue.
- WHAT I LAST SAID TO A FAMILY MEMBER: “Night.”
- ONE PLACE THAT MAKES ME HAPPY AND WHY: University because it makes me feel all adult and independent and shit.
- HOW MANY BLANKETS I SLEEP UNDER: Usually just a duvet but if it’s super cold sometimes an extra blanket. (Thanks Beth for saving me writing that out. :P)
- FAVOURITE BEVERAGE: Either coffee or banana milkshake.
- THE LAST MOVIE I WATCHED IN THE CINEMA WAS: X-Men: Days of Future Past.
- THREE THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT: Mum, friends, food.
- A PIECE OF ADVICE FOR ALL MY FOLLOWERS: If you’re going through hell, keep going.
- YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS SONG: Just A Fool - Christina Aguilera ft. Blake Shelton
- MY BLOG(S): This one.
Tagging: Anyone that wants to do it because I’m too lazy to actually tag anyone.
Things that shouldn’t have been cut out of the Harry Potter Movies: ST FUCKING MUNGO’S HOSPITAL FOR MAGICAL MALADIES AND INJURIES
ALSO THE FUCKING POINTS HOURGLASSES WHY WERE THESE THINGS CUT I AM SO ANGRY
AlSO THE HOUSE ELVES SWARMING OUT OF THE KITCHENS DURING THE BATTLE OF HOGWARTS
ALSO GINNY’S BADASS PERSONALITY
ALSO ACTUAL DETAILS ABOUT TONKS AND LUPIN AND TEDDY
You have such a huge fan base and it’s such an interesting show. Do your fans ask you for anything unusual? It being such an unusual show.
jinkies i lost my glasses! —velma in every fucking episode of scooby doo like damn bitch get contacts (via nerkmid
when you need to cough in an exam but you’ve already coughed like twice so you just sit there suffocating
Some HP characters + correct eye colors
Voldy looks terrifying
He’s supposed to be
I CAN REST EASY NOW
Harry Potter AU where someone sees Harry in his cousin’s over-sized clothing with his underfed body and hears him casually mention the cupboard in which he sleeps and calls the fucking police
It seems like cats never forgot the fact that they were worshipped as gods thousands of years ago